RE: [GNUnet-developers] mysql database problem

From: eric haumant
Subject: RE: [GNUnet-developers] mysql database problem
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 10:05:05 +0200

Thanks,

You were right, I've upgrading my mysql server to 4.0.12 and it works fine.
In fact mysql with gdbm is the two most powerfull (in insertion speed and
space use) database in gnunet.

I'm having several gnunetd running on the same machine and with the current
mysql implementation there can be only one gnunetd connection (because it
connects to the same database with tables of the same name).
This problem is naturally solved using all others database types because
their storage areas is different. To solve the problem I think we can make
as much databases as users, or we can add user identifier to table names
(the best way I think).

Thanks,
Eric.