Re: [GNUnet-developers] update on 0.4.9

From: M. R. Brown
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] update on 0.4.9
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 21:07:19 -0500

* Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> on Mon, Sep 02, 2002:

> Hi all!
>
> Here's a brief update on the 0.4.9 progress.

I get these errors when doing a cvs update (anonymous pserver):

cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet/src/applications/stats'
(/var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet/src/applications/stats/#cvs.lock): Permission
denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet/src/applications/stats'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

It seems this happens everytime you add a new directory to the repository,
as I've gotten it a few other times for different directories.

M. R.