gnue-sb-discuss

[gnue-sb-discuss] Data Modeling (ER) Tool

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gnue-sb-discuss] Data Modeling (ER) Tool
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:05:57 +0100

Hi, just wanted to inform that I found a usable E/R modeling tool,
freeware. It's called Database Design Tool (DDT), by Jo Janssens. See
http://www.visi.com/~jjanssens/

I was looking for something to help me visualize the GNUe-sb schema,
and with DDT I was able to import the SQL create tables from the
sample "track" schema, after deleting the default value clause in the
*.SQL files.

See the attached PDF file, hope I got the PK/FK relationships correct.

Best,

Luca