gnucobol-users

Re: [open-cobol-list] Team setup

From: Henry Eon
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Team setup
Date: Sat Oct 30 02:38:51 2004

Hi Bernard,

you wrote:

into a signed long in the first case. BTW, it seems that mpz_fits_slong_p
return false in that case, which I don't understand :-((.
BTW ... What does it means ?
I don't see any call to mpz_fits_slong_p() in the modified function.
And so I don't understand either.

The modified routine is at the end of this mail. It seems to be OK,
and no regression.

Could you tell me if it seems allright to commit ?
Yes, it seems OK now.
Thanks for your explanations. I have to learn about gmp !

I think the first call to mpz_get_si() is useless and this line should be removed.
This the last line of the followings.

static int
cob_decimal_get_binary (cob_decimal *d, cob_field *f, int opt)
{
 int overflow = 0;
 int digits = f->attr->digits;
 if (f->size <= sizeof (long))