gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [task #14163] Book webpage layout and style

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [task #14163] Book webpage layout and style
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 16:25:00 +0000 (UTC)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 90%
             Assigned to: makhlaghi
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

Prior to the 0.2 release, The CSS for the book webpage(s) were also re-written
to make them much more easier to read on the internet.

The updated CSS has been pushed
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=223b48f0f606> to the
repository and the online documentation
<https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/> has been updated to the
alpha-release
<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnuastro/2016-06/msg00000.html>.

I have defined this task to inform you of this update and ask if it would be
possible for you to flip through the HTML page(s) and see if they appear good
on your browsers (desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone). Please share
anything that might come to your mind so we can apply it for the next
release.

The full manual in one HTML file can be seen here:

https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/gnuastro.html

And the separate pages can be seen here:

https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/html_node

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14163>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/