gnu-system-discuss

Systemd.

From: DieRosedesNordens
Subject: Systemd.
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 14:47:50 +0000

Esteemed recipients,

I greet you, a priori. With the appropriate salutations consummated, I will address the tonic theme of the discussion. I was promised GNU Shepherd as the init system of Guix, but there is a folder called systemd in run, which in turn is in “/”. The question is this: why? Was it supposed to come with the operating system, or did it come with an application installed later? In addition to this, I would like to know exactly what data of mine are collected by you when I use the system. Certainly, it is a foolish question, but asking never hurts, and I am not obliging anyone to answer. You will probably need more information about my operating system, but I will wait for you to ask questions so that I give only the strictly necessary information and nothing more.

Yours sincerely,
Me.
Enviado com o e-mail seguro de Proton Mail.