gnu-system-discuss

An idea about an exo-kernel

From: Ro Ba
Subject: An idea about an exo-kernel
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 17:04:41 +0200

Hello, my name is Romeo. I support the free software ethics and hope they spread in the world.

With the premise that I barely know the basics of coding, and don't know how to help, I just wanted to share with you this idea that maybe sound crazy, but could be awesome. It implies the re-writing of the kernel to make it an exo-kernel.

Here is the little twitter thread I made about:
https://twitter.com/Fox_Alive_/status/1257046927050407940?s=19

I know it's a poor idea but someone could find it interesting. I hope someone notices it and tries to develop and experiment a free software exo-kernel.

Thank you for your attention!