gnu-system-discuss

Re: A proposed Roadmap

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: A proposed Roadmap
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 21:13:17 -0400

    There seems to be very little but I've found some interesting info here
    and there over the last week. It's scattered across different websites
    and mailing lists and much of it seems very old. I think a good starting
    point might be to gather up everything that exists in one place so we
    can sort out what work has been done in the past and try to get
    something going again.

That would be a useful thing to do, but it doesn't need to be a wiki.
Just posting the text on a web server is enough.