gnu-linux-libre

Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [dyne:bolic] Beta release: dynebolic 4.0.0

From: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [dyne:bolic] Beta release: dynebolic 4.0.0
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 17:19:21 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 14:17:52 -0400
bill-auger <bill-auger@peers.community> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 01:53:59 +0200 Denis wrote:
> > the GPG key that signed the release?
>

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2024 05:28:38 +0100 Jaromil wrote:
> > Hi Bill, it is my key, also included in devuan-keyring and should
> > be on pgp.mit.edu. I upload it here too
> > https://jaromil.dyne.org/jaromil.pub
> >
> > thanks for checking! ciao
Thanks for the information. I found the one on
jaromil.dyne.org but I didn't know about the other places.

I imported the one from jaromil.dyne.org again and tried the non
revoked ones from pgp.mit.edu[1] and I still have the same signature
verification failure.

I'll try to find the time to look at the devuan-keyring and find a way
to reuse that to somehow check the signature of the release.