gnu-emacs-sources

Re: tooltip-help.el --- show help as tooltip

From: weber
Subject: Re: tooltip-help.el --- show help as tooltip
Date: 2 Mar 2007 08:22:53 -0800

Hi!
It's a very good idea.

I'm trying it on Emacs 22 and it "almost works". There's seems to be a
problem when the tooltip opens on top of the mouse cursor. That makes
the tooltip disappear immediately (just like when you move the mouse
over a tooltip...).

Any ideas on how to solve that?

Also do you know how could I change the font of the tooltip?
I seem to have a default Courier here.

Thanks,
weber