gnu-devels-jp

Downl0ad Christmas Music

From: Better than Kazaa
Subject: Downl0ad Christmas Music
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:46:25 -0300

I noticed this email in my inbox, is this what you meant?
Its a good gift idea.
http://www.2oo5-downloading.com/gr8.html

You can just about download any CD album you want to.  Not to mention console
games and dvd's.  I
bookmarked about 2 pages of dvd movies I wanted.  Already started downloading
them.

You have to check out how many things they have in here to download - it's out
of this world.
They walk you through the entire process of burning them to CD.

I can tell you one thing, after I went through the movie section, I can't stop
looking through it, theres
movies in here still in theaters.

See you this weekend.

Emmett