gnobb-dev-savannah

[Gnobb-dev-savannah] hello

From: Dina
Subject: [Gnobb-dev-savannah] hello
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 23:50:42 +0300

Hello!!!

How are you doing? My name is Dina. I am 25 years old. Live in Russia,
city Yelabuga. I am cheerful woman, and like to do many things as
sport, camping, go to the cinema, theatre etc. In a word I like to do
all what like all people. I work in marketing structure on sale of
cosmetics. I never was in the USA, but I think that this good place to
live and be happy. I know the english language well enough.
I began to study english language approximately one year ago. I wish
tell to you history which have pushed me write to you. 8 months ago I
have got acquainted with the man from the USA by name Phillip. During
this time we had good relations. We have understood that our relations
become serious and we have decided to meet in the USA. I wrote the
application for reception USA of the visa. I waited reception of the
visa approximately half of year. All time I kept in touch with Phillip
through the internet and often called to each other. I and Phillip
waited reception of the visa to our meeting. I have received the
invitation from the ambassador for reception of the visa.
My director has given me long-term holiday from work and I have gone
to Moscow to receive the visa. I informed joyful news to Phillip, but
he has answered, that does not want our meeting.
He played with my feelings. He has informed that has the wife with two
children and at all has no plans to meet me. I was not ready to such
turn of events. I could not think what even after one year of
acquaintance he can so unscrupulously act with me. Now I am in Moscow
trip to moscow and reception of visa. I do not want that all was gone
for nothing and will be glad if my visa will be useful to our meeting.
I could fly to the USA already in 3-5 days, but a problem in that that
now I have no man which would like my arrival. Probable it will silly
sound but if you will be interested in a meeting with the good woman I
shall like to meet you sometime soon! As Phillip was dishonest with me
I have decided to find the man which is interested to meet the woman
from Russia. I do not know your ideas about my letter, but it would be
fine if we could meet and have some weeks or months together. On my
trip I want to receive rest from my work and a life in Russia. Also
the basic purpose for the future it is search good men for serious
attitudes which go to a marriage. I have no children, but I want to
have children in the future. I am the mature woman and ready to
creation of family with good man. I do not know what you really search
in the future but if we could meet I shall be happy to discuss with
you more about our meeting. What are you going to do this time? It
would be fine if we could meet, do friendship or more than simply
friendship. I shall be happy if you also have a free time and we could
meet soon. I do not know your interests, but anyhow write to me back
and I shall tell to you more about myself. Write to me all that you
want. Maybe we have similar plans and it will be interesting to us
together.

You can write all that you want. Ask any questions which interest you.
Write to me back and I shall tell more about myself and send more my
photos.

Please write to me back to: address@hidden

Have a good day,
Dina