[gNewSense-users] LibrePlanet Brisbane meeting

From: Andrew Roffey
Subject: [gNewSense-users] LibrePlanet Brisbane meeting
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:38:12 +0000

Hi gNewSensers,

I hope this isn't considered off-topic, if so I apologise in advance!

If there are any 'Brisbanites' among us, there is a group of free
software enthusiasts called LibrePlanet Brisbane that will be meeting
tomorrow (Thursday) night at 6pm at the State Library across from the CBD.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it this meeting. We
usually meet monthly, but November was missed due to a clash with
another event.

The meetings are relaxed and we usually grab a bite to eat afterwards.

Announcement on the mailing list:
http://lists.softwarefreedom.com.au/pipermail/free-software-bris/2014-November/000024.html

Our page on the LibrePlanet wiki:
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Brisbane