Re: [gNewSense-users] PMON's graphical interface

From: Graziano
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] PMON's graphical interface
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 10:29:22 +0100

On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:56:31 -0500 (ECT), address@hidden wrote:
Thank you Samy for your guidance. These are the data provided:

pmon-LM8089-1.4.9a.bin
http://www.bjlx.org.cn/loongson/install/

load -r -f bfc00000 (usb0,0)/pmon-LM8089-1.4.9a.bin

Graziano's "How to update your Yeeloong bios (PMON)"
http://sorbaioli.org/lemote-yeeloong/ provided a link to PMON200's CVS but
I was not able to download from there.

Hi quiliro,

I just checked the link on my website on this page:

http://sorbaioli.org/lemote-yeeloong/

that provides instructions to update PMON.

The link that says

"0) Download the latest version of PMON for your Yeeloong."

points to:

http://sorbaioli.org/yeeloong/pmon-LM8089-1.4.9.bin

and I can download it without any problem.

Did you have problems downloading that file?

--
Graziano Sorbaioli
Founder, LibrePlanet Italia