Re: [gNewSense-users] Learning GNU Emacs .

From: Cato Auestad
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Learning GNU Emacs .
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 15:12:49 +0200

I used this guide: http://box.matto.nl/emacsgmail.html
--
Cato Auestad
www.fsf.org / www.fsfe.org / www.gnu.org

"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build
 your own, and let it grow, be like Emacs. Empty
 your mind, be formless, shapeless - like Emacs.
 If you put Emacs in a cup it becomes the cup, if
 you put into a bottle it becomes the bottle. You
 put Emacs into a teapot it becomes the teapot.
 Now, Emacs can flow or it can crash. Be Emacs, my friend"