[gNewSense-users] Re: keyboard

From: MK
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: keyboard
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:18:48 -0500

>IIRC, this bug occurred in some older version of gNewSense, probably in
>the one shipped with 1GB FSF member card (gNewSense-2.1). It disappears
>after upgrade to 2.3.

Maybe not.  I'm using a 2.3 live CD from the gnewsense site, downloaded
a few days ago.

Nb., I selected "Canada" when asked for a keyboard, since I'm from
Canada.  Of course, *there is no such thing as a "Canadian" style
keyboard*, we use US keyboards.

There were "Canadian French" options but I did not pick one of those!

So, I will try re-installing with a "US" keyboard and if that was the
issue, it should be fixed in case someone else makes the same mistake.
I suppose I can file a bug report.

--
MK <address@hidden>