[gNewSense-users] Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS 3 netinstall: rootskel can not

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS 3 netinstall: rootskel can not be downloaded
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 21:28:22 +0100

alex 84a schreef:
Hi all

I tried to install GNS-3 from
http://archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-metad/installer/3.0 ~
beta1/i386/netboot/mini.iso
... but the netinstall stop at 47%: rootskel can not be downloaded.

Rootskel are not non-free dependences. In the IRC there are more
people with this same problem. It seem a important bug. Any idea?

Package archive is currently broken. We're hoping to have fixed this soon.

ยก! I'm not subscribe to mailing-list, please send me CC of the mail answers.

Please stick to one mailing list, in this case -users.