[gNewSense-users] Another flyer

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Another flyer
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:56:11 +0200

Paul O'Malley had the idea of writing another flyer text. Something more concrete than the first one [1]. His idea:

A 1 page document that has (not necessarily in this order)
(A) the four freedoms
(B) why this project was necessary
(C) what happens when you ignore freedom
(D) where you can find out more about gNewSense

The message broadly comes down to "we don't do all the crap you want to ... but you should not want to do all that or at least you should feel a little uncomfortable with your new knowledge".

I will try to write something when I have some time. If anyone else feels inspired they are very welcome to make their own suggestions.

[1] http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Projects/Marketing#toc4