Re: [gNewSense-users] How can I download Skype?

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] How can I download Skype?
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:30:03 -0400

You can have phone number and make PC-to-Phone and Phone-to-PC calls but
that service is not available at no cost.

Patrick, to learn more about Ekiga you can read it's manual in: ...

Hi, Luis (and a belayed hello to Karl)

Thanks the two of you for the specific and detailed help.  I'll read the manual!  I noticed the manual for Evolution  there, I'll read that one, too.

I have no problem at all paying for the phone #, hoping that it will be nominal.  I've been paying $2.95 a month for anotherVoIP phone # .  Before that, I had been paying $65 for cell phone service. I'm sure that instructions how to make the purchase/lease will be in the manual or on the website.

Patrick DeBoard