[gNewSense-users] Yamaha sound driver

From: Kurian Thayil
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Yamaha sound driver
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 01:57:36 +0530

Hi All,

I installed gnewSense 2.1 Deltah in my Desktop PC. This PC is installed
with a Yamaha sound card. `lspci` command output is given below:

00:0b.0 Multimedia audio controller: Yamaha Corporation YMF-724F [DS-1
Audio Controller] (rev 03)

Problem is, I don't have my soundcard working. Is there anyway that I
can get this soundcard working with gnewSense 2.1? Any hints?

Regards,
--
Kurian Mathew Thayil.
GPG KeyID: 69C365D1