[gNewSense-users] Site translations propositions

From: christophe . jarry
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Site translations propositions
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 20:38:53 +0200

Hi everybody,

I have questions regarding translation process:

- I'd like to see permissions on english pages of WWW changed, to allow translation teams to see page history. This would reduce time of translations updates.

- Is it possible to (:pagelist :) all pages of WWW site inside a Wiki page? Or am i allowed to create a page on WWW site which would automatically list english pages by group?

Thanks for your comments,

Christophe