[gNewSense-users] PFV and uni don't mix

From: Stewart Starbuck
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV and uni don't mix
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 09:10:07 +0000 (GMT)

List,
I've not been around much lately, thanks to the vast
number of assignments I've had, and still have, for
uni.
As such I've not had a chance to do any PFV work for a
while, and I won't be able to for another few weeks.

Therefore, to keep things moving I'm asking if anyone
wants something to do they can adopt my incomplete
packages, namely libxj-libxz.

Thanks!
Stewart

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html