Re: [gNewSense-users] Hastening of bugs.

From: Kevin Dean
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Hastening of bugs.
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:21:40 -0400

I'm a bit too relaxed to feel singled out; in this case even if you
had singled me out it would have still been fitting. :)

I'll not do anything with this bug for right now, I only have
suspicion that it's non-free and I've only just today passed the issue
off to another person, so that's not really enough time, IMO, to allow
for a realistic resolution.

As for the dependancies of the package, I'd say there are none, though
a check couldn't hurt. This package is vestigial in Ubuntu... At one
point it caused an issue because it contains artistic representations
of nudity - Canonical scrapped it and never removed it. It's gone
un-maintained for three years now and can be removed without adjusting
other packages I think.