Re: [gNewSense-users] Asus WL-107G Wireless PCMCIA card

From: J.B. Nicholson-Owens
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Asus WL-107G Wireless PCMCIA card
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 17:46:15 -0500

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
Has anyone here used the Asus WL-107G PCMCIA wifi card with gnewsense?
I'm thinking of buying it (my laptop comes with Intel's 3945ABG, which
still requires you install their binary firmware).

I have and I posted a report to this mailing list, I'm sure it's in the archives. If you have any questions about it I'll do what I can to answer them.

I believe NewEgg.com currently carries them for US$21 (plus shipping).