glob2-devel

Re: [glob2-devel] glob2 is still fun

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] glob2 is still fun
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 15:22:02 +0100

Please share it! Deadlock is the right term. It's not a crash. Just the game
freezes and the memory use creeps up ever after.
With this savegame it should be possible to test unless the harm is in the games
state already. I'd be happy to test and review although ... omg am I far away
from working with C.

Regards,

Leo