ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GHM 2016 program

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2016 program
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:32:59 +0200

Dear all,

This is a second call for participation for the GNU Hacker Meeting 2016
in Rennes (Brittany, France) from August 18-20 hosted by Inria.

Program
=======

The program for the first day is now available at
       https://www.gnu.org/ghm/program.html
We still have a 2nd day to fill and I look forward to receiving more
proposals for GNU-ish presentations (preferably with title, abstract and
duration, send to address@hidden).

Registration
============

We also have a registration site up at https://gnunet.org/ghm2016

To avoid any confusion, if you are unable to afford the 50 EUR/day
registration fee, please just select the "refund" option and we'll
happily refund you if you do show up. The construction is really
primarily there to penalize those that register and then fail to show,
to avoid wasting food.  Those of you that are able to pay the
registration fee will mostly help us in providing better food options
and cover the cost of the trip to Mt. St. Michel on the 3rd day, or if
possible award travel stipends for those that would otherwise be unable
to attend.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact the organizers:

* Christian Grothoff (address@hidden)
* Bastien Guerry (address@hidden)

Happy hacking!

Christian