ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM?

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM?
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 15:37:30 +0100

Ludovic Courtès writes:

> Could you resend the contact info for the restaurant let’s say next
> Wednesday, so we can at the same time count who’s coming?

Sounds like a good plan.  I wasn’t actually the one who guided us to the
restaurant last time, but by chance I think I walked past it about a
week ago.  If this is correct, then I believe it was called “Annapurna”.

If someone knows for sure, please let correct if I’m wrong know — in the
meantime, I’ll do as suggested: I’ll collect a final count next
Wednesday and then reserve space for the Friday evening on the basis of
that.

Ta,

Alex