ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM 2015

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM 2015
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 14:51:01 +0200

Hello,

John Sullivan writes:

> I would still suggest trying to get a devroom of GNU technical talks,
> taking last year's proposal and making it more technical.
>
> I think the way to go to increase chance of acceptance is to actually
> make the proposal broader, not narrower.

This may well make sense. Unfortunately I will not have the time to
rewrite last year's proposal to make it more technical in substance
before the deadline, so I will have to submit the proposal as is this
year.

We can revisit this alternate strategy next year — sorry if this feels
like a cop out!

Best wishes,

Alex

--