ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GHM t-shirts: last opportunity to pre-order

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GHM t-shirts: last opportunity to pre-order
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 12:45:06 +0200

Hello.

John and I are taking care of the GHM shirts.

They will be black, 100% cotton, with a big logo similar to
http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2014/gnus-in-tracht.png, and text similar to

  GNU Hackers' Meeting
  Munich, Germany 2014

I would like to order tomorrow, so please place your pre-order now if
you haven't already.  We will print some more shirts to sell at the
event, but if you order now we'll keep yours aside, and you will be sure
to get your size.

Thanks,

--
Luca Saiu      http://ageinghacker.net