ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Starting early: GHM 2014

From: Pascal Rullier
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Starting early: GHM 2014
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 09:16:18 +0200

Le 2013-08-17 07:19, John Darrington a écrit :
I'm glad that GHM 2014 is being thought about.

I'm also however not entirely happy with merging it into another event.
Perhaps it would be possible to hold GHM immediately before (or after)
the Libre Software Meeting?

The aim of Libre Software Meeting is a big meeting between people, and communauties. An event such as GHM can be hosted by LSM and benefit from infrastructure provision
(places / recording / streaming / catering / accommodation)

--
Pascal Rullier
Président FRUL