ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] "registration", possible lightning talk.

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] "registration", possible lightning talk.
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 16:23:29 +0200

Hello David.

On 2013-08-03 at 14:47, David Bremner wrote:

> I'll be in Paris on the 23rd/24th (on my way back from Debconf), and I'd
> like to drop in for at least part of the GHM. I could also give a
> lightning talk on "notmuch mail" (http://notmuchmail.org) if there was
> space and interest.

Welcome.

I'd like to have lightning talks on Friday afternoon.  We've added them
quite late, and we're still reordering talks on Friday afternoon, to make
the thing easier to follow; now I'm waiting for confirmation that a new
time table is OK from the people whose talks are being moved forward.
Some people are on vacation now, so this is nothing too strange.

We will find a spot for your lightning talk, but the exact time is not
100% certain yet.

Thanks,

--
Luca Saiu