ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Intro animation on the GHM web page

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Intro animation on the GHM web page
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 02:59:15 +0200

    Despite being a little less lightweight then the default gnu.org style I
    agree with Sylvain that this kind of eye catcher is a good way of
    attracting attention, which we definitely want to do with the GHM.

BTW, what about putting the animation in the gnu.org frontpage?  An
entry in the planet with the animation would be nice too.