ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Main Topic for 2012

From: Rick C. Hodgin
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Main Topic for 2012
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 20:41:32 -0400

To be clear about this, I have potentially unique insight here because of my
own work on OS design in late 90s/early 2000s. I know what's possible, what I
(by myself, in assembly, using MS-DOS, MASM 6.11d, and only a floppy drive for
testing) was able to achieve. I know there are also people "called" to OS
design (very few though). It takes something atypical to do it.

In any event, looking forward to hearing what the talks will be. :-)

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin