ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM get-together?

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM get-together?
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 16:41:01 +0100

address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) a écrit:

> Hello!
>
> There’s no GNU room at FOSDEM this year, but what about having a GNU
> beer or a GNU dinner, say, on Friday evening to start with?  :-)

It would be nice to have two of these events, one on Friday and one on
Saturday, for the poor people among us who are just arriving on Saturday
morning ;-)

> Any restaurant suggestions?

Otherwise, we can plan to get together in a bazaar-ish (or rather
git-ish) way for lunch on Saturday together at a Tunisian couscous
restaurant that I know near the FOSDEM venue.  I am sorry I always
forget its name, but that's where I am used to go for lunch at each
fosdem ;-)

You'll have to trust me on  that one ;-)

--
                Dodji