ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] staying Monday or not?

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] staying Monday or not?
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 21:36:45 +0100

At Sun, 04 Jul 2010 16:26:49 +0200,
Simon Josefsson wrote:
> Are you planning to stay on Monday?  Is there any agenda for Monday?
> I'd like to do some GNU QA hacking if anyone else wants to join.

I will be there on Monday and Tuesday (leaving on Tue afternoon).
People who are listed as staying at Guadec should be there I think.

There is no agenda for Mon-Tue, we just have access to the Revelation
hackspace during that time for everyone to do whatever they want.

> Is there any agenda at all btw?  I'll likely not be able to arrive
> before Saturday 1300 and I hope I won't miss too much. :-)

There is no talk schedule yet for Sat-Sun, I was trying to contact
Andy about it this week but wasn't able to.  We will aim to get it out
this week.

--
Brian Gough