ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Possible GHM in Brazil

From: Juan Antonio Añel Cabanelas
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Possible GHM in Brazil
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:51:33 +0200

O lun, 12-04-2010 ás 11:17 -0400, Brian Gough escribiu:
> My experience is that personal connections are the initial starting
> point for new projects, e.g. people working at the same organisation.
> I thought your idea of encouraging free software groups at
> universities was a good one.  If the project is already well
> established, it's easier for someone to join "from the internet".

It is a very interesting idea. I think that if it is possible to add
some kind of competitive spirit between teams it could encourage people
at universities, research centres and companies to create a team,
inscribe it and to contribute code.

Juan
--
Juan Antonio Añel Cabanelas