[gfsd] Revel in Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enorm

From: Jeffry
Subject: [gfsd] Revel in Act while others wait! Increase your confidence to enormous levels!
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 17:52:38 +0200

Just out
 There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and
locker rooms. You will have to learn to handle your thicker longer tool in just
several weeks.

 With such a huge gun down your pants you will be able to conquer any female
fortress! Longer, better, more enjoyable - start expecting the fun you will
have right now! Enter: http://nactersu.com/gal/ms/
This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident and
attractive.

 Love is blind A creaking door hangs longest. In for a penny, in for a pound.
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make
known my words unto you. Pentium wise; pen and paper foolish. Forbidden fruits
create many jams