[gfsd] womankind

From: Solomon Matthews
Subject: [gfsd] womankind
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 19:47:31 -0500

The trail led apparently toward the rocky hills whichprotected the barren valley of Opar. Forgive me, he said, I am hot-tempered, but Imean nothing. Tarzan turned and liftedthe carcass of the antelope to his shoulder. Vat you tink; I carry all dot money around in my pocket? Suddenly the dark countenance of the Spaniard was lighted bya pleasant smile. The Spaniard half rose from the table and leaned across itmenacingly toward Kraski.
The Spaniard half rose from the table and leaned across itmenacingly toward Kraski.
Almost imperceptibly the lionwas gathering for the charge.
The ape-man pushed himaway with his open palm and the lion growled again angrilyand snapped at him. You do, unless your understanding is poor, replied theRussian. He stood fully threeinches over six feet.
You had better promise,Flora, for I care nothing for the gold if I may not have youalso. Es got the money all right, said Peebles, now lets getbusy.
Vat you tink; I carry all dot money around in my pocket?
He watched them in silence for some minutes. Just let me find out which one it is and Iwill cut him into pieces!
You do, unless your understanding is poor, replied theRussian.
I did not kill Gobu, replied the ape-man. Onthe other hand, there comes to you one with whom you arefamiliar; he is a friend, a protector.
Now, soothed Bluber, lets all shake hands and be goodfriends.
Thesewere in the nature of footprints that filled him with quiteas much surprise as had the arrow. Stealthily he worked his way through the brush.
He could not distinguish the words, but thetones of one seemed quite distinctly feminine.
Who was this who dared invade hissacred preserves and slaughter thus ruthlessly Tarzanspeople? The ways ofman may change but the ways of the ape are the same,yesterday, today and forever. With his finger he indicateda point marked X. Waituntil you have succeeded in this work, Esteban, and then wemay talk of love.
Johns right, rumbled Throck, in his deep bass, and Imhere to back him up. But you are all agreed, then, tocarry on according to my plans?
Miss Flora, vhat you tink,ve spend two tousand pounds to buy a pig in a poke?
If ve can do it for vone tousandpounds so much the better. He had always kept closely to himself the location of Opar.
The ways ofman may change but the ways of the ape are the same,yesterday, today and forever.
He stood fully threeinches over six feet. The fire of growing anger was leaping to the girls eyes.