[gfsd] investor break

From: Rosemarie Lambert
Subject: [gfsd] investor break
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:39:09 -0060

                   EXCLUSIVE Penny Stocks Alert Advisory Service GO GCME!

                                GCME IS A BARND NEW HOTEST STOCK!

                Get on GCME First Thing on Monday, it's going to expload!

SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING!!! THE NEWS ARE RELEASING THIS MONDAY! WATCH IT
EXPLODE ON MONDAY!!!

                        WATCH GCME LIKE A HAWK ON MONDAY September 4, 2006

GCME  GCME GCME GCME GCME AMNS GCME GCME GCME GCME AMNS GCME GCME GCME GCME
AMNS GCME GCME GCME GCME AMNS GCME GCME

Company: GREATER CHINA MEDIA
Ticker: GCME
Current Price:  $1.60
Monday's Target Price:  $2.00
Best Case Scenario: $2.50
Recommendation: STRONG-BUY
Price Increase Expec: Max
Investment Risk: Low

                        Get on GCME First Thing on MONDAY!!!

BREAKING NEWS:

Greater China Media and Entertainment Corporation Welcomes the New CEO
Tuesday August 29, 11:33 am ET

VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Greater China
Media and Entertainment Corporation
(OTC Bulletin Board: GCME - News), a publicly traded company that has recently
expanded into the media and entertainment
industry in China, is pleased to welcome Mr. John Hui as our Chief Executive
Officer.

On August 25, 2006, the Company appointed Mr. John Hui as our Chief Executive
Officer. Mr. John Hui has over 14 years of
hands on business experience in China. He is the Founder and is serving as the
Vice-Chairman and director of China World
Trade Corporation (CWTD) a publicly traded company. During his leadership as
the CEO of CWTD, Mr. Hui founded the Guangzhou
World Trade Center (WTC) Club and the Beijing World Trade Center Club, which
were both affiliates with the World Trade Center
Association, the largest Business Network in the world with over 300 World
Trade Centers in 91 countries.

Mr. Hui was also responsible for launching the first Co-Brand name credit card,
the Guangzhou WTC Club Master card, a dual currency card that
are issued by a foreign enterprise with a major local bank in the People's
Republic of China. CWTD also acquired the CEO Club
China and the New Generation Group, the largest Travel - Airline tickets agency
in Southern China. Under his management, CWTD
has achieved rapid growth in revenues year after year.

"John brings tremendous experience that will serve the Company's shareholders
well, as we seek to expand our presence in the
media and entertainment industry in China," said Xin Wei, chairman of the
Company. "Most Americans see China as the manufacturing
center of the world, and a global competitor in technology related consumer
products. But China has another sector that is one of
the fastest growing industries in the world -- the entertainment industry.
According to a recent study by Pricewaterhouse Coopers,
the global entertainment industry will show an annual growth of 10% in the next
four years and that growth will be driven by China
-- movies, theme parks, media, etc. We want to capitalize in this rapidly
growing market under the leadership of Mr. John Hui and
look forward to his contributions."

About Greater China Media and Entertainment Corporation:

Greater China Media and Entertainment Corporation is an Exploration Stage
Company. The Company has recently expanded into the media
and entertainment industry in China. In June, 2006, it signed and closed an
Acquisition Agreement with Triumph Research Limited, which
is a BVI company and party to a Joint Venture agreement with Beijing Tangde
International Film and Culture Co., Ltd. ("Tangde"), a
Chinese company.

In July, 2006, the Company also signed a letter of intent to form a joint
venture with Beijing New-Element Co. Ltd. ("New-Element"), a
promotion and marketing company based in Beijing.

The Company acquired a mineral property located in the Province of British
Columbia, Canada in 2005 and has not yet determined whether
this property contains reserves that are economically recoverable. The Company
has started exploration. The rock exposure samples have
undergone analyses for the detection of precious metals in a certified
laboratory and the Company will do further exploration to verify
the results.

If we find mineralized material and it is economically feasible to remove the
mineralized material, we will attempt to raise additional
money through a subsequent private placement, public offering or through loans.
If we need additional cash and can't raise it, we will
either have to suspend activities until we do raise the cash, or cease
activities entirely. If we can't find any mineralized material or
it is not economically feasible to remove the mineralized material, we will
have to cease activities and focus on the new market: the media
and entertainment industry in China.

                                        Here comes the REAL BIG ONE! GCME!!!

                                All signs show that GCME is going to Explode!

                ADD THIS GEM TO YOUR RADAR AND WATCH IT TRADE ON MONDAY,
SEPTMBER 4, 2006!!!

                DON'T EVEN BLINK! GCME DOESN'T SLEEP IT WILL EXPLODE ON MONDAY,
SEPTMBER 4,2006!!!

                        YOU KNOW THERE WILL BE NEWS ON MONDAY! TRADE SMART AND
WIN WITH GCME!!!

MOSCOW, Russia (AP) -- The Russian space agency on Thursday postponed by four
days its launch next month of a Soyuz capsule carrying an American who is the
first female space tourist to the international space station, a spokesman said.