[gfsd] Re: answer

From: Isabelle Hutchison
Subject: [gfsd] Re: answer
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 07:34:15 -0600

Sensationall revoolution in medicine!

E'''nlarge your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 i'c'h'e's!

Its h'erbal solution what hasnt side effect, but has 100% guaranted results!

Dont lose your chance and but know wihtout doubts, you will be impressed with
results!

Cli here: http://happyhealthyyou.info

Not, at least, until I'd spoken to you, if ye take my meaning, sair.
He had pills, and they would take away the pain, but they would also blur his
thoughts.
Another side-effect, a rather more serious one, was respiratory depression in
sensitive patients.