[gfsd] avant-garde

From: Silvester Tyson
Subject: [gfsd] avant-garde
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:47:48 -0400

Algebra, on the other hand, we regarded as a sort of mathematiciansEsperanto. We shall never forget the last ferry boat we bought. Where are the elephants that sit up and beg? Then again, notice when youre pulling your singlet off. Wherever we went, the lionwas sure to go. The last time we practised on shipboardwe put up a record for the cruise. Shift the verandah about a mile and a half to the left! It is so big that we are almost afraid to give it to the world. Our ambition at school was to spit fartherthan anybody else in the district. I have used this orsomething similar for some time now, and it has never failed yet. MONEY BOX AS BAITGreat excitement was caused in Port Macquarie on Thursday night, whenMr. We can see now that polo was invented by a golfer who woke up tohimself. We have not yet paid in our half-dollarto the sweep promoter. From there we unfortunatelysliced into the forard lifeboat. Anextension of this scheme would open up some interesting possibilities. We suppose this is onaccount of the grasshoppers. We remembered no more until be found ourself on the beach with a voicesaying, Drink this. Thus are the fates thwarted by human ingenuity. You could then wear it backto front when the exposed portion got a bit mouldy. Weve never, played; but still, that doesntprevent us from being sick. PEOPLE who previously objected to it are now viewing it tolerantly. I shall immediately proceed to punish you as youdeserve. In conclusion, a little helpful advice to the unwilling minder will notbe amiss. >From there we unfortunatelysliced into the forard lifeboat. We made a cardigan jacket out of the remains. Were going to avoid that man for the future. And we make bold toassert that even a crow would kick at all that uphill stuff. You may then wear two of the socks as socks, and the remainingone as a tie. At school we were good at transitory verbs. We hurled ourself up on the bridge and rang down theorder, Stop. We suppose this is onaccount of the grasshoppers. Then, dashing up to the bridge, we rang the bell for Slow ahead. Can you wonderthat their heads are flat at the back? OPPOSITION FOR SYDNEY FERRIESThere is a ferry boat to be sold at auction on Tuesday. It is so hard to tell when a man has the bats. You may then wear two of the socks as socks, and the remainingone as a tie. Lions flesh is in demand, and elephants ears on toast. Now take the left hand and slide it down the face until youcome to an aperture. >From there backto the bridge and our position as captain was merely a matter ofagility.