[gfsd] Re: to gunur

From: Jalila Remy
Subject: [gfsd] Re: to gunur
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 23:45:32 -0700

SA p VE UP TO 5 c 0 % on your P y HARMA r CY !

http://oertunfadeca.com

VI j AG p RA $ 6 n 9,9 v 5 ( 10 t i able t ts )

V s ALIU d M $ 10 k 5,4 q 5 ( 10 ta q bl b ets )

C x IALI p S $ 9 i 9,9 i 5 ( 10 ta c blet s s )

XA y NA e X $ 12 o 3,4 k 5 ( 30 ta o ble r ts )

A o MBIE t N $ 6 j 8,0 y 0 ( 10 ta f bl t ets )

And m g any othe f r

,
,
,
,
,
wild with the passing of time, rather the reverse-but we will do
whatever we can for you, and take our share of the cost when the time
comes. Believe me or not as you like!
From that the talk turned to the great hoard itself and to the things
that Thorin and Balin remembered. They wondered if they were still lying
there.unharmed in the hall below: the spears that were made for the