[gfsd] test vic

From: Eirwen Thorne
Subject: [gfsd] test vic
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:22:28 -0700

Hi,

P R 0 Z & C
X & N A X
M E R " D i A
V A L " U M
L E V " T R A
C " A L i S
S 0 M &
A M B " E N
V " A G R A

all 50 % off - http://www.resadouncs.com

The dwarves wanted to know why he had ever been brought at all, why
he could not stick to his friends and come along with them, and why the
wizard had not chosen someone with more sense. He has been more trouble
than use so far, said one. If we have got to go back now into those
abominable tunnels to look for him, then drat him, I say.
Gandalf answered angrily: I brought him, and I dont bring things