[gfsd] inflectiv bletherskat

From: Reannon Mcmichael
Subject: [gfsd] inflectiv bletherskat
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 08:49:36 -0700

D t ea y r H t om d e O i wn x er,

Your c s re b di f t doesn't matter to us!

If you O f WN r r k ea p l e o st i at v e and want
I h MM b EDIAT t E c n as l h to s x pen x d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L t OW m ER your monthly p a aym i ent o s
by a third or more,
here are the d c ea d ls x we have T u OD v AY:

$ 4 w 90,00 l 0 as lo o w as 3 , 6 p 5 %
$ 37 f 0,0 l 00 as l b ow as 3 , 9 i 0 %
$ 49 v 0,0 u 00 as lo p w as 3 , 2 h 0 %
$ 25 o 0,00 k 0 as l e ow as 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 20 r 0,0 v 00 as lo s w as 3 , 5 f 5 %

V w is s it o v ur web s o it b e

Reannon Mcmichael , Ap l pr g ov q al M b ana n ge d r

himself. Lake-men, some nasty scheme of those miserable tub-trading
Lake-men, or Im a lizard. I havent been down that way for an age and
an age; but I will soon alter that! Very well, O Barrel-rider! he
said aloud. Maybe Barrel was your ponys name; and maybe not, though it