[gfsd] re: 1E0 s d011ars reviewed DAVID with TR0Y s ba11

From: Sophia Giles
Subject: [gfsd] re: 1E0 s d011ars reviewed DAVID with TR0Y s ba11
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 12:12:18 -0540

Hot Voip sector. Watch Alert starting now. Add iZON to your radars now

The Company had earlier announced the increase of its network infrastructure and capacity to four times its initial implementation

inZon Corp
iZON

Big News for iZON

inZon Corp. Announces Network Migration Complete

DELRAY BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 9, 2006--inZon Corporation (OTCBB:IZON - News), a dynamic global telecommunication service participant in the fast growing Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) wholesale telecom market, announced today that it has now completed the migration of the entirety of its customer traffic to its own private global VoIP network, which is wholly owned by the Company.
(Partial clip only)  Go read the entire release asap.

Said inZon's CEO, David F. Levy, "We are delighted with this achievement, which will substantially boost operating margins and further accelerate rapid growth in customer traffic." The Company had earlier announced the increase of its network infrastructure and capacity to four times its initial implementation

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and may be
forward
looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. The Company is
not a reporting company registered under the Exchange Act of 1934. We have received two hundred fifty thousand free trading shares from a third party not an officer, director or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell all our shares now, which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in losses for you. Read the Company's Annual Report if one is available and Information Statement before you invest. This report shall not be construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. You can lose all your money by investing in this stock.
her investment s m0ney s invest0r indicated her d011ars s penny with JAIME