[gfsd]ATTENTION PLEASE.

From: CHRIS IBE
Subject: [gfsd]ATTENTION PLEASE.
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 13:26:40 +0200

Greetings.

>From the desk of CHRIS IBE
Business Consultant
Mobile Phone.234-803-713-7292
Email Add.( address@hidden)
                ( address@hidden)
Sir,

I humbly wish to seek your assistance in a matter that is very
important and needs utmost trust  and confidence.  I am CHRIS IBE,a
businessconsultant and a close confidant of one of  Nigeria's most powerful
families.

The wife of top government official and an oil royalist who served in
thepast military regime in Nigeria wishes to invest the sum of US$24
MILLION.She wishes to invest the aforementioned sum in viable
businesses overseas.For  obvious  reasons, my  client  does  not wish to place
this fund with established financial institution in the family's name for
security reasons rather she used her grandmothers name to deposit the fund in
one of the
security company abroad. It is her desire that the deal be handled as quietly
as possible without]possibility  of any leakage to the  public or
government.

She  has  therefore instructed and empowered me to look for a reliable
foreigner who can arrange  and recieve this fund in her favour from
the security company and also assist to invest the fund properly for
the family.

If you agree to act as a fund manager for my client  and her family, I
shall release the contact information of the security company for you
to open a discussion with them on how to come and sign for the 5 boxes
and release to you if you meet my requirements.  The  money is
availablein cash in a safe trunk boxes, and upon a favourable response from
you, I shall forward you the (1)Airway bill certificate from the courier that
shipp the boxes(2)Letter from a lawyer authorising you to act as the
owner..

Your commission shall be down payment of 10% of the total sum, and an
annual 10% of the after tax  returns on investment for the first five
years and 5% for any expenses occured during and after the transaction as
such as travelling expenses,telephone bills,etc.  Thereafter, the terms shall
be varied.

Sir, if you are capable and willing to participate in this
transaction, reach me by email through this direct emails or through
my 24 hrs mobile no.234-803-713-7292.

Best  Regards,
CHRIS