[gfsd]Re: Business Proposal.

From: MR. KALS AUSTIN
Subject: [gfsd]Re: Business Proposal.
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 15:13:31 -0700

Dear Sir,
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
I am Mr. Kals Austin, the manager Bills and Exchange Union Bank of
Nigeria PLC L. I am writing this letter to ask your support and co-operation
to carry out this business opportunity in my department.
My colleagues and I discovered an abandoned sum of US$22 million
 (Twenty Two Million United States Dollars) in an account that belong to
one of our foreign customers and died in November 1998
 in a ghastly motor accident.
Since we heard of his death, we have been expecting his next-of-kin to
 come over and put claims for his money as the heir, because we cannot
release the funds from his account unless someone applies
 for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as
 indicated in our banking guidelines. Unfortunately,
 neither their family members nor distant relatives have ever appeared to
 claim the said funds. Upon this discovery, other Officials in my department and
 I, have agreed to make business with you and release
 the total amount into your account as the heir of the fund
 since no one came for it or discovered he maintained account
with our bank, otherwise the funds will be returned to the bank's
treasury as unclaimed funds after 4 years.
We have agreed that our ratio of sharing will be as stated thus;
20 % for you as foreign partner, 75% for us the officials in my
department and 5 % for the settlement of all local and foreign
expenses incurred by you and us during the course of this business.
Upon the successful completion of this transfer, one of my colleagues
and I will come to your country and mind our share. It is from our 75%
 we intend to invest in a viable sector in your country since we cannot bring
 back the money to my country.
To commence this transaction, we require you to immediately indicate your
 interest by a return e-mail and enclose your private contact telephone number,
fax number, full name and address and your designated bank coordinates to
 enable us file letters of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary
approvals
 before the transfer can be made. Note also, that this transaction must be kept
STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL because of its nature. I look forward to receiving your
prompt response.
Best regards,

Kals Austin,