[gfsd]Re: http://www.gnu.org/directory/All_GNU_Packages/wdiff.html

From: François Pinard
Subject: [gfsd]Re: http://www.gnu.org/directory/All_GNU_Packages/wdiff.html
Date: 31 Jul 2002 23:00:18 -0400

[Grzegorz Jakacki]

> Hi, Bug on the webpage
> http://www.gnu.org/directory/All_GNU_Packages/wdiff.html Following
>     http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/wdiff/dist/wdiff-0.5.tar.gz
> gives
>     The requested URL /contrib/wdiff/dist/wdiff-0.5.tar.gz was not found
>     on this server.
> Following
>     http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/wdiff/HTML/
> redirects to
>     http://www2.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/traiter.cgi/wdiff
> and gives cryptic error message starting with

>     <pre>
>     Traceback (most recent call last):
>       File "/home/www2/pinard/traiter.cgi", line 24, in ?
>     [...]

Yes.  I'm rewriting the CGI engine behind most of my sites and Web pages, and
uses `wdiff' as a guinea pig for a templating system I wrote.  (It works very
well for one of my customers, but I now intend to also use it for myself.)

It may take a few more weeks before I find the time of settling everything
right.  When the technique will have stabilised with `wdiff', I'll generalise
it to my other things.  Sorry for the inconvenience.