[gfsd]The Best replica watches

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gfsd]The Best replica watches
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:21:13

We apologize if this e-mail could disturb you but we think
we have something of interest to show to you.
We are asking you permission to send you more information
on one or more of the products below.

Due to the particular condition of this business we deal only off-line.
To get any information, to see pictures to understand prices, please e-mail at the e-mail address below.
Send E-Mail to: address@hidden

The Best Replica Watches On The Net

We proudly present a huge collection of Top quality Swiss Replica Watches and Asian Replica Watches.
They are the most requested in the replicas market but sometimes their prices are similar to jewelry prices.
We have tried to keep our range price as low as possible to really give people that can not buy the real thing an affordable solution. Our prices range between US$ 180 and US$ 500. Then we offer some very high quality solid gold products that compared to the real thing are still very cheap.
Here below the standard specifications of these models.

- Swiss 25 jewels ETA 2836 automatic mechanical movement.
- Solid stainless steel platinum filled or 18k. gold filled/ gold wrapped.
- Screw threaded solid stainless steel band.
- Sapphire crystal resisting scratching & moist free.
- Magnified quickset day.
- Luminescent hour markers.
- Correct marks/stamps on face, crown and clasp.
- Sharp profile and weight exact to the original.
- Solid back with green halo.
- Replicated to the smallest details.
- Dazzling colored face.
- Adjustable links on band.