[gfsd]BUSINESS INFO

From: baba-jo
Subject: [gfsd]BUSINESS INFO
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 21:14:50 +0100

 DR BABA OJO
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

A very good day to you.
We have an immediate business proposal that involvesUS$ 21.320.000.00
(Twenty-one Million Three Hundred and Twenty ThousandUnited States Dollars)
which we will like to invest under your custody.
Once I receive a message from you notifying me of your interest,the details of
the
transaction/the terms and condition of sharing regarding the business would
then be
brought to your knowledge.Your urgent response will be highly appreciated and
will swiftly
bring us to the commencement of the transaction. We hope to conclude this
transaction
within 10-12 working days.Do not forget to contact me on the receipt of this
e-mail
address.And please you have to maintain absolute confidentiality
as regards this pending transaction.

I urgently await your response.

Best Regards,

DR BABA OJO

NB:PLEASE QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER FM/01 IN YOUR
RESPONSE.